Nurses LPN RN - Morning Shift
Sorry, this job has expired.
Palm Harbor, FL
Full time, Part time
Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
Meet our Recruiters on Weds May 16th from 10am and 2pm
Complete Quick Apply for Address
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN or LPN) for our beautiful skilled nursing facility in Palm Harbor Florida.
** Morning Shift 7am to 3pm **
What do we offer you?
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
• New Grads Welcome to apply
Countryside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day!
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
** New Grads Welcome to apply **
• One year nursing experience preferred. (Senior Care, Long Term Care experience is a plus!)
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
7am-3pm shift now available