Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Sorry, this job has expired.
Palm Harbor, FL
Full time, Part time
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families? If so, Countryside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family, may be the place for you.
We are seeking caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). New grads are welcome to apply!
** To Be Qualified: You must possess a current Nurse Assistant certification (CNA) in the State of Florida **
What's in it for you?
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive employee benefit and incentives program, including Holiday Premium Pay.
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program.
• New starting pay rates.
• A multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
• The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• All Shifts Available
Countryside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.